|Ru YAN 燕茹|
- B.Sc., China Pharmaceutical University
- M.Phil., China Pharmaceutical University
- Ph.D, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Advanced Pharmacokinetics (CMED804)
- Application of Pharmacokinetics and Metabonomics in Drug Development (CMED7016)
- Pharmacology & Safety Evaluation (CMED701)
- Pharmacokinetics (MCMC112)
- Research Design and Data Analysis for Bioscientists (BIOB110)
- Drug metabolism and transport in diseases
- Gut microbiota-host metabolic interactions
- Gut microbiota-based pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of Chinese medicines
We are looking for MPhil/PhD students, research assistants/postdoctoral fellows who are interested in deciphering the fascinating holistic nature of Chinese medicines, the reciprocal interactions among host, gut microbiota and Chinese medicines. Please contact Dr. Yan at email@example.com for details.
Li Ting (2015- ) Wang Panpan (2016- )
Yang Wing (2016-) Chen Yijia (2017-)
Hou Tingting (2017-) Zeng Sixin (2018-)
Yan Zhixiang 2012-2015 PhD The Fifth Affiliated Hospital of Sun Yat-Sen University.
Ruan Jianqing 2008-2010 Master Suzhou University http://pharm.suda.edu.cn/team/shizijieli/1354.htm
Zhou Ruina 2009-2012 Master GSK Shanghai R&D
Li Yaping 2010-2013 Master Sanofi China (Shanghai)
Journal Articles (* Corresponding author，#Co-first author)
- Bin Wei, Pan-Pan Wang, Zhi-Xiang Yan, Ru Yan*. Characteristics and molecular determinants of a highly selective glycyrrhizin-hydrolyzing β-glucuronidase from Staphylococcus pasteuri Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2018 Aug 14. doi: 10.1007/s00253-018-9285-x.
- Bin Wei, Wei Yang, Zhi-Xiang Yan, Qing-Wen Zhang, Ru Yan*. Prenylflavonoids sanggenon C and kuwanon G from mulberry (Morus alba) as potent broad-spectrum bacterial β-glucuronidase inhibitors: Biological evaluation and molecular docking studies. . J Funct Foods 2018;48:210-219.
- Lin Sun, Zeyu Liu, Zibei Lin, Dongmei Cun, Henry H.Y. Tong, Ru Yan, Ruibing Wang, Ying Zheng. Enhanced topical penetration, system exposure and anti-psoriasis activity of two particle-sized, curcumin-loaded PLGA nanoparticles in hydrogel. J Control Release.2017 May 28;254:44-54.
- Zhi-Xiang Yan#, Xue-Jiao Gao#, Ting Li, Bin Wei, Pan-Pan Wang, Ying Yang, Ru Yan*. Fecal Microbiota Transplantation in Experimental Ulcerative Colitis Reveals Associated Gut Microbial and Host Metabolic Reprogramming. Appl Environ Microbiol.2018 Jul 2;84(14). pii: e00434-18.
- Ru Yan*, Ying Yang, Yijia Chen. Pharmacokinetics of Chinese medicines: Strategies and perspectives. Chinese Medicine. Chin Med.2018 May 2;13:24. doi: 10.1186/s13020-018-0183-z.
- Qianqian Zhao, Nikhila Miriyala, Yan Su, Weijie Chen, Xuejiao Gao, Ling Shao, Ru Yan, Haifeng Li, Xiaojun Yao, Dongsheng Cao, Yitao Wang, and Defang Ouyang. Computer-aided formulation design for a highly soluble lutein-cyclodextrin multiple-component delivery system. Mol Pharm.2018 Apr 2;15(4):1664-1673.
- Zhi-Xiang Yan, Ru Yan*. Exploring the potential of data-independent acquisition proteomics using untargeted all-ion quantitation：Application to tumor subtype diagnosis. Anal Chem.2018 Apr 3;90(7):4380-4388.
- Xuejiao Gao, Ting Li, Bin Wei, Zhixiang Yan, Nan Hu, Yanjuan Huang, Beilei Han, Alfred Tai Seng Wai, Wei Yang, Ru Yan*. Bacterial outer membrane vesicles from dextran sulfate sodium-induced colitis differentially regulate intestinal glucuronosyltransferase 1A1 partially through toll-like receptor 4/mitogen-activated protein kinase/phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathway. Drug Metab Dispos.2018 Mar;46(3):292-302.
- Hong Shen, Xuejiao Gao, Ting Li, Wanghui Jing, Beilei Han, Yumeng Jia, Nan Hu, Zhixiang Yan, Song-Lin Li*, Ru Yan*. Ginseng polysaccharides enhanced ginsenoside Rb1 and microbial metabolites exposure through enhancing intestinal absorption and affecting microbial metabolism. J Ethnopharmacol 2018 Apr; 216:47-56.
- Wei Yang#, Bin Wei#, Ru Yan*. Amoxapine demonstrates incomplete inhibition of β-glucuronidase activity from human gut microbiota. SLAS Discov.2018 Jan;23(1):76-83.
- Ting Li, Xin Chen; Xiao-Yang Dai; Bin Wei; Qin-Jie Weng; Xiuping Chen; Defang Ouyang, Ru Yan, Zhang-Jian Huang, Hu-Lin Jiang; Hong Zhu, Jinjian Lu. Novel Hsp90 inhibitor platycodin D disrupts Hsp90/Cdc37 complex and enhances the anticancer effect of mTOR. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2017 Sep 1;330:65-73.
- Hui Heng Lin, Le-Le Zhang, Ru Yan, Jin-Jian Lu, and Yuanjia Hu. Network Analysis of Drug-target Interactions: A Study on FDA-approved New Molecular Entities from Year 2000 to 2015. Sci Rep.2017 Sep 25;7(1):12230.
- Nan Hu, Yanjuan Huang, Xuejiao Gao, Sai Li, Zhixiang Yan, Bin Wei, Ru Yan*. Effects of dextran sulfate sodium induced experimental colitis on cytochrome P450 activity in rat liver, kidney and intestine. Chem Biol Interact.2017 Jun 1;271:48-58.
- Wen-Jin Wu#, Ru Yan* Ting Li, Ya-Ping Li, Rui-Na Zhou, and Yi-Tao Wang. Pharmacokinetic alterations of rhubarb anthraquinones in experimental colitis induced by dextran sulfate sodium in the rat. J Ethnopharmacol.2017 Feb 23;198:600-607.
- Wanghui Jing, Xuejiao Gao, Beilei Han, Bin Wei, Nan Hu, Sai Li, Ru Yan*, Yitao Wang. Mori Cortex regulates P-glycoprotein in Caco-2 cells and colons from rats with experimental colitis via gut bacteria-dependent and independent mechanisms. RSC Advances 2017;7: 2594 – 2605.
- Liang Wang, Judy Yuet-Wa Chan, Xinhua Zhou, Guozhen Cui, Zhixiang Yan, Li Wang, Ru Yan, Lijun Di, Yuqiang Wang, Maggie Pui-Man Hoi, Luchen Shan, Simon MY Lee. A novel agent enhances the chemotherapeutic efficacy of doxorubicin in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. Front Pharmacol.2016 Aug 10;7:249. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2016.00249. eCollection 2016.
- Deng JL, Si-Tou KW, Zhang YP, Yan R, Hu YJ. Analyzing the Chinese landscape in anti-diabetic drug research: leading knowledge production institutions and thematic communities. Chinese Medicine. 2016 Mar 29;11:13.
- Zhou SS, Xu J, Zhu H, Wu J, Xu JD, Yan R, Li XY, Liu HH, Duan SM, Wang Z, Chen HB, Shen H, Li SL. Gut microbiota-involved mechanisms in enhancing systemic exposure of ginsenosides by coexisting polysaccharides in ginseng decoction. Scientific Reports. 2016 Mar 2;6:22474. doi: 10.1038/srep22474.
- Yan ZX, Yan R*. Tailored sensitivity reduction improves pattern recognition and information recovery with a higher tolerance to varied sample concentration for targeted urinary metabolomics. Journal of Chromatography A 2016 Apr 22;1443:101-10.
- Cai Y, Li S, Li T, Zhou RN, Wai TS, Yan R*. Oral Pharmacokinetics of Baicalin, Wogonoside, Oroxylin A 7-O-β-D-glucuronide and Their Aglycones from An Aqueous Extract of Scutellariae Radix in the Rat. Invited contribution to the special issue: Bioanalysis of Traditional Chinese Medicines. Journal of Chromatography B. 2016 Jul 15;1026:124-133.
- Yan ZX, Yan R*. Increase the accessibility and scale of targeted metabolomics: construction of a human urinary metabolome-wide multiple reaction monitoring library using direct-coupled reversed-phase and hydrophilic interaction chromatography. Analytica Chimica Acta 2015 Sep 24;894:65-75.
- Ruan JQ, Li S, Li YP, Wu WJ, Lee MY, Yan R*. The Presystemic Interplay Between Gut Microbiota and Orally Administered Calycosin-7-O-β-D-Glucoside Drug Metabolism and Disposition 2015 Oct;43(10):1601-11. Invited contribution to the special issue “Gut microbiota and drug disposition”.
- Yan ZX, Yan R*. Improved Data-dependent Acquisition for Untargeted Metabolomics Using Gas-phase Fractionation with Staggered Mass Range. Analytical Chemistry 2015 Mar 3;87(5):2861-8.
- Huang YJ, Hu N#, Gao XJ, Yan ZX, Li S, Jing WH, Yan R*. Alterations of testosterone metabolism in microsomes from rats with dextran sulphate sodium induced ulcerative colitis. Chemico-Biological Interactions 2015 May 5;232:38-48.
- Jing WH, Yan R*, Wang YT*. A practical strategy for chemical profiling of medicinal herbs using ultra-high performance liquid chromatography coupled with hybrid triple quadrupole-linear ion trap mass spectrometry: a case study of Mori Cortex. Analytical Methods 2015, 7, 443-457
- Xu FX, Yuan C, Wan JB, Yan R, Hu H, Li SP, Zhang QW. A novel strategy for rapid quantification of 20(S)-protopanaxatriol and 20(S)-protopanaxadiol saponins in Panax notoginseng, ginseng and P. quinquefolium. Natural Product Research 2014 Sep 11:1-7.
- Ruan JQ, Yan R*. Regioselective glucuronidation of the isoflavone calycosin by human liver microsomes and recombinant human UDP-glucuronosyltransferases. Chemico-Biological Interactions 2014 Jul 18;220C:231-240.
- Yan ZX, Lin G, Ye Y, Wang YT, Yan R*. A generic multiple reaction monitoring based approach for plant flavonoids profiling using a triple quadrupole linear ion trap mass spectrometry. Journal of American Society of Mass Spectrometry 2014 Jun;25(6):955-65.
- Wu WJ, Hu N, Zhang QW, Li YP, Li P, Yan R*, Wang YT. In vitro glucuronidation of five rhubarb anthraquinones by intestinal and liver microsomes from humans and rats. Chemico-Biological Interactions 2014 May 20;219C:18-27.
- Zhou SS, Xu JD, Zhu H, Shen H, Xu J, Mao Q, Li SL*, Yan R*. Simultaneous determination of original, degraded ginsenosides and aglycones by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography coupled with quadrupole time-of-ﬂight mass spectrometry for quantitative evaluation of Du-Shen-Tang, the decoction of ginseng. Molecules 2014 Apr 2;19(4):4083-104.
- Yan ZX, Lin G, Ye Y, Wang YT, Yan R*. Profiling of triterpenoid saponins by triple quadrupole linear ion trap mass spectrometry with adducts targeted neutral loss scanning. Analytica Chimica Acta 2014 Mar 28;819:56-64.
- Hu N, Mei M#, Ruan JQ, Wu WJ, Wang YT, Yan R*. Regioselective glucuronidation of oxyresveratrol, a natural hydroxystilbene, by human liver and intestinal microsomes and recombinant UGTs. Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics. 2014;29(3):229-36.
- Wu WJ, Yan R*, Yao MC, Zhan Y, Wang YT*. Pharmacokinetics of anthraquinones in rat plasma after oral administration of rhubarb extract. Biomedical Chromatography 2014 Apr;28(4):564-72.
- Shen H, Leung WI, Ruan JQ, Li SL, Jacky Lei PC, Wang YT, Yan R*. Biotransformation of ginsenoside Rb1 via the gypenoside pathway by human gut bacteria. Chinese Medicine 2013, 8:22
- Yang GM, Yan R#, Wang ZX, Zhang FF, Pan Y, Cai BC. Antitumor effects of two extracts from oxytropis falcata on hepatocellular carcinoma in vitro and in vivo. Chinese Journal of Natural Medicines 2013; 11(5): 519-524.
- Song J, Wang YC, Song YL, Chan HM, Yang X, Bi C, Yan R., Wang YT, Zheng Y. Development and characterization of ursolic acid nanocrystals without stabiliser having improved dissolution rate and in-vitro anticancer activity. AAPS PharmSciTech. 2014 Feb;15(1):11-19.
- Chen YG, Li P, Li P, Yan R, Zhang XQ, Wang Y, Zhang XT, Ye WC, Zhang QW. α-Glucosidase inhibitory effect and simultaneous quantification of three major flavonoid glycosides in Microctis Folium. Molecules 2013; 18(4): 4221-4232.
- Xu JD, MaoQ , Shen H, Zhu LY, Li SL*, Yan R*. Influence of preparation methods on the holistic quality of qiong-Yu-Gao evaluated by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography coupled with photo-diode array and quadrupole/time-of-flight mass spectrometry based chemical profiling and metabolomics approaches. Journal of Chromatography A 2013 Aug 10;1304:154-68.
- Chen YG, Li P, Li P, Yan R, Zhang XQ, Wang Y, Zhang XT, Ye WC, Zhang QW. α-Glucosidase inhibitory effect and simultaneous quantification of three major flavonoid glycosides in Microctis Folium. Molecules 2013;18(4):4221-4232
- Jing WH, Song YL, Yan R*, Wang YT. Identification of cytochrome P450 isoenzymes involved in metabolism of (+)-praeruptorin A, a calcium channel blocker, by human liver microsomes using rapid resolution liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometry. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis 2013 Jan 24;77C:175-188.
- Gao JW, Shi Z, Zhu SZ, Li G.Q, Yan R, Yao MC. Influences of processed rhubarbs on the activities of four CYP isozymes and the metabolism of saxagliptin in rats based on probe cocktail and pharmacokinetics approaches. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 2013 Jan 30;145(2):566-72.
- Yan R, Li SL, Lin G. Extraction of the Main Ingredients from Chuanxiong by CO2 supercritical fluid extraction. American Journal of Analytical Chemistry 2012; 3: 905-915.
- Shen H, Wu J, Di LQ, Zhu LY, Xu J, Yan R, Li SL. Enhancement by Glycyrrhizae Radix of hepatic metabolism of hypaconitine, a major bioactive and toxic component of Aconiti Laterlis Radix, evaluated by HPLC-TQ-MS/MS analysis. Biomedical Chromatography 2013 May 2;27(5):556-62.
- Jin X, Zhu LY, Shen H, Xu J, Li SL, Jia XB, Cai H, Cai BC, Yan R. Influence of sulfur-fumigation on the quality of white ginseng: a quantitative evaluation of major ginsenosides by high performance liquid chromatography. Food Chemistry 2012;135(3),1141-7.
- Song YL, Zhang QW, Yan R*, Wang YT. Enantioseparation and Absolute Configuration Determination of Angular-type Pyranocoumarins from Peucedani Radix Using Enzymatic Hydrolysis and Chiral HPLC-MS/MS Analysis. Molecules 2012; 17(4), 4236-4251
- Lu CN, Yuan ZG, Zhang XL, Yan R, Zhao YQ, Liao M, Chen JX. Saikosaponin a and its epimer saikosaponin d exhibit anti-inflammatory activity by suppressing activation of NF-κB signaling pathway. International Immunopharmacology 2012, 14(1):121-6.
- Zhou RN, Song YL, Ruan JQ, Yan R*. Pharmacokinetic evidence on contribution of intestinal bacterial conversion to biological activities of astragaloside IV, a marker compound of Astragali Radix, in traditional oral use of the herb. Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics 2012 May 29;27(6):586-597.
- Yan R, Ko NL, Ma B, Tam YK, Lin G. Metabolic conversion from co-existing ingredient leading to significant systemic exposure of Z-butylidenephthalide, a minor ingredient in Chuanxiong Rhizoma in rat. Current Drug Metabolism 2012; 13(5):524-34.
- Xu J, Zhu LY, Shen H, Zhang HM, Jia XB, Yan R, Li SL, Xu HX. A critical view on spike recovery for accuracy evaluation of analytical method for medicinal herbs. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis 2012 Mar 25;62:210-5.
- Mei M, Ruan JQ, Wu WJ, Zhou RN, Lei JP, Zhao HY, Yan R*, Wang YT. In Vitro Pharmacokinetic Characterization of Mulberroside A, The Main Polyhydroxylated Stilbene in Mulberry (Morus alba), and Its Bacterial Metabolite Oxyresveratrol in Traditional Oral Use. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2012 Mar 7;60(9):2299-308.
- Hu G, Siu SO, Chu IK, Kwan YW, Chan SW, Leung GP, Yan R*, Lee SM*. Metabolism of calycosin, an isoflavone from Astragali Radix, in zebrafish larvae. Xenobiotica 2012;42(3):294-303.
- Song YL, Jing WH, Zhao HY, Yan R*, Wang YT. Stereoselective metabolism of (±)-praeruptorin A, a calcium channel blocker from Peucedani Radix, in pooled liver microsomes of rats and humans. Xenobiotica 2012;42(3):231-7.
- Li ZH, Alex D, Siu SO, Chu IK, Renn J, Winkler C, Zhao HY, Yan R, Mahady GB, Li GH, Kwan YW, Wang YT, Lee SM. Combined in vivo imaging and omic approaches reveal metabolism of icaritin and its glycosides in zebrafish larvae. Molecular Biosystems 2011;7:2128-2138.
- Song YL, Yan R*, Jing WH, Zhao HY, Wang YT*. Characterization of metabolism of (+)-praeruptorin B and (+)-praeruptorin E in human and rat liver microsomes by liquid chromatography coupled with ion trap mass spectrometry and time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry 2011;25(7), 719–730.
- Jing WH, Song YL, Yan R*, Bi HC, Li PT, Wang YT*. Transport and Metabolism of (±)-Praeruptorin A in Caco-2 cell monolayers. Xenobiotica 2011;41(1):71-81.
- Ruan JQ, Leong WI, Yan R*, Wang YT. Characterization of metabolism and in vitro permeability study of notoginsenoside R1from Radix Notoginseng. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry 2010;58(9):5770-5776.
- Yan R, Nanovskaya TN, Zharikova OL, Mattison DR, Hankins GD, Ahmed Metabolism of 17a-hydroxyprogesterone caproate by hepatic and placental microsomes of humans and baboons. Biochemical Pharmacology 2008; 75; 1848-1857.
- Yan R, Ko NL, Li SL, Tam YK, Lin G. Low oral bioavailability and pharmacokinetics of ligustilide, a major bioactive component in Rhizoma Chuanxiong, in the rat. Drug Metabolism and Disposition 2008;36:400-8.
- Yan R, Fokina V, Hankins GD, Ahmed MS, Nanovskaya The effect of esterases on 17α-hydroxyprogesteronecaproate. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 2008;198:229.e1-5.
- Hemauer SJ, Yan R, Patrikeeva SL, Mattison DR, Hankins GD, Ahmed MS, Nanovskaya TN. Transplacental transfer and metabolism of 17α-hydroxyprogesterone caproate. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology 2008;199(2):169.e1-5.
- Yan R, Lin G, Ko NL, Tam YK. Low oral bioavailability and pharmacokinetics of senkyunolide A, a major bioactive component in Rhizoma Chuanxiong, in the r Therapeutic Drug Monitoring 2007; 29:49-56.
- Li SL, Yan R, Tam YK, Lin G. Post-harvest alteration of the main chemical ingredients in Ligusticum chuanxiong Hort. (Rhizoma Chuanxiong). Chemical and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 2007; 55: 140-144.
- Yan R, Li SL, Chung HS, Tam YK, Lin Simultaneous quantification of 12 bioactive components of Ligusticum chuanxiong Hort. by high-performance liquid chromatography. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis 2005; 37: 87-95.
- Li SL, Chan SS, Lin G, Ling L, Yan R, Chung HS, Tam YK. Simultaneous analysis of seventeen chemical ingredients of Ligusticum chuanxiong by on-line high performance liquid chromatography-diode array detector-mass spectrometry. Planta Medica 2003 May;69(5):445-51.
- Yan R, Xu Q. Astilbin selectively facilitates the apoptosis of interleukin-2-dependent phytohemagglutinin-activated Jurkat cells. Pharmacological Research 2001; 44:135-139.
- Xuejiao Gao, Ting Li, Bin Wei, Zhixiang Yan, Ru Yan*. Regulatory mechanisms of gut microbiota on intestinal CYP3A4 and P-gp in rats with dextran sulfate sodium-induced colitis. Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica 2017, 52 (1): 34 −43
- 景王慧, 吳文進, 燕茹, 王一濤. 歸肺經中藥桑白皮的化學、藥理與藥代動力學研究進展. 世界中醫藥 2014;9(1):109-112.
- 陳修平, 鐘章鋒, 徐曾濤, 燕茹, 李澎濤, 王一濤. 基於藥效物質基礎的中藥藥物代謝動力學. 世界科學技術–中醫藥現代化 2011;13(1):137-142.
- 梁永炎, 燕茹, 阮建清, 王一濤. 人參皂苷Rb1體內外代謝研究進展. 澳門醫學雜誌 2009;9:195-198.
- 馬世平, 瞿蓉, 燕茹, 張蘊. 升降散對免疫功能及Ⅰ、Ⅳ型變態反應的影響[ J ]. 中成藥 1998; 20(6):29-3
- Chan S.S.K., Yan R., Lin G. Chuanxiong (川芎，Ligusticum chuanxiong) In: Pharmacological Activity Based Quality Control LI S.P., WANG Y.T., Eds. Nova Science Publishers. 2008; pp. 273-289
- Member, American Microbiology Society (AMS)
- Member, the International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (ISSX)
- Member, the Good Practice in Traditional Chinese Medicine Research Association
- Editorial board member: Journal of Ethnopharmacology
- Invited Review Editor of Frontiers in Ethnopharmacology
- Add-hoc reviewers of international referred journals: European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Analytical Chemistry, Journal of Alzheilmer’s Disease, Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Phytomedicine, Scientific Reports, RSC Advances, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, Journal of Chromatography A, Chinese Medicine, Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis, American Journal of Chinese Medicine, Molecules, Food Chemistry, Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition, Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Frontiers in Pharmacology, Current Analytical Chemistry, Current Pharmaceutical Analysis, etc.
- Best Abstract Presentation. Zhixiang Yan, Xue-jiao Gao, Ting Li, Bin Wei, Panpan Wang, Ying Yang, Ru Yan. Fecal microbiota transplantation in experimental colitis reveals associated host metabolic and gut microbial reprogramming. The 6th Asia Pacific Meeting of the International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (ISSX) in Hangzhou, China. May 11 – 14, 2018.
- First Prize for poster presentation: Ling Shao, Zhixiang Yan, Bin Wein, Ru Yan. Metabolism of endogenous urinary steroids glucuronides by human microbial isolates: substrate selectivity of microbial β-glucuronidases The 2nd Sunrise Symposium for Drug Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Dynamics (SSDMPD) in Xiamen, China. December 9-11, 2016
- Innovator Award and the 3rd place of Young Scientist Excellence Award: Yan ZX, Yan R. A generic multiple reaction monitoring based approach for flavonoids profiling in plants using a hybrid triple quadrupole linear ion trap mass spectrometry. The 4th Shanghai Symposium on Chemical and Pharmaceutical Structure Analysis (CPSA), April 25-27, 2013, Shanghai.
- 1st prize of Best Presentation Award: Jing WH, Gao XJ, Wang YT, Yan R. Regulation of P-glycoprotein by Mori Cortex in Caco-2 cells and colon tissues from ulcerative colitic rats. 2013 ISSX國際藥動學會/CSSX中國藥動學會 Workshop, Kaifeng, Henan, China May 17-19, 2013.
- Best Presentation Award: Zhou RN, et al. Intestinal bacterial conversion is a determinant factor for systemic exposure of astragaloside IV, a marker compound of Astragali Radix, in the rat. 2011 ISSX國際藥動學會/CSSX中國藥動學會 Workshop, Guangzhou, China September 13-14, 2011.
- Honorary Mention of Young Scientist Excellence Award: Zhou RN, et al. Role of intestinal bacterial conversion in oral pharmacokinetics of astragaloside IV, a marker compound of Astragali Radix, in the rat. The 2nd Shanghai Symposium on Chemical and Pharmaceutical Structure Analysis (CPSA), April 13-16, 2011, Shanghai.
- The 3rd place of Young Scientist Excellence Award: Cai Y, et al. Oral pharmacokinetics of baicalin, wogonoside, oroxylin-A-glucuronide and their aglycones from Scutellariae Radix in the rat: intestinal bacterial conversions, transepithelial permeability, and hepatic isomerization The 2nd Shanghai Symposium on Chemical and Pharmaceutical Structure Analysis (CPSA), April 13-16, 2011, Shanghai.
University of Macau
Av. Padre Tomás Pereira S.J., Taipa,