Jing ZHAO 趙靜
- PhD, China Pharmaceutical University, China
- MSc, University of Macau, China
- BSc, Chengdu University of TCM, China
- Chemical Analysis methods used in the research and development of sustainable utilization of natural resources of Chinese medicine.
- Analysis of active components in Chinese medicines.
- Establishment of laboratory standard information management system.
Books & Book Chapters
- J. Zhao, Co-Editor-in-Chief, Chromatographic analytical of Commonly Used Chinese Materia Medica. University of Macau, 2009.
- J. Zhao, et al. How to control heavy metals in Chinese medicines rationally. In: Felix M. Ching. (eds.) Chinese Herbal Drug Research Trends. Nova Science Publishers, Inc. 2008, pp15-19.
Journal Articles (*corresponding author or co-first author)
- Zhao, J. et al. Advanced phytochemical analysis of herbal tea in China. J. Chromatogr. A. 2013, 1313C: 2-23.
- Zhao, J., et al. Advance of CE and CEC in phytochemical analysis (2012-2013). Electrophoresis. doi: 10.1002/elps.201300321.
- Li, J. & Zhao, J.*, et al. Preparation of inulin-type fructooligosaccharides using fast protein liquid chromatography coupled with refractive index detection. J. Chromatogr. A.2013, doi: 10.1016/j.chroma.2013.08.012.
- Li, S. P., & Zhao, J.#, et al. A novel strategy with standardized reference extract qualification and single compound quantitative evaluation for quality control of Panax notoginseng used as a functional food. J. Chromatogr. A. 2013, 1313C: 302-307.
- Li, S. P., & Zhao, J.# , et al. Carbohydrates analysis in herbal glycomics. Trends in Anal. Chem. 2013，52: 155-169.
- Li, D.Q., & Zhao, J.*, et al. A novel sample preparation and on-line HPLC-DAD-MS/MS-BCD analysis for rapid screening and characterization of specific enzyme inhibitors in herbal extracts: Case study of α-glucosidase. J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal.doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2013.08.029
- Li,D.Q．& Zhao, J.*, et al. Screening of xanthine oxidase inhibitors in complex mixtures using on-line HPLC coupled with post-column fluorescence-based biochemical detection. J Sep Sci. doi: .1002/jssc.201301207
- Hu, D. J., & Zhao, J.*, et al. Chromatography in characterization of polysaccharides from medicinal plants and fungi. J Sep Sci. 2013, 36: 1-19.
- Wu, D. T., & Zhao, J.*, et al. Characterization of polysaccharides from Ganoderma spp. using saccharide mapping. Carbohydr. Polym. 2013, 97: 398-405.
- Li,J.,& Zhao, J.*, et al. Simultaneous Determination of fructooligosaccharides in burdock using HPLC and microwave-assisted extraction. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2013, 61: 5888-5892.
- Lao, K. M., & Zhao, J.*, et al. Simultaneous determination of seven hydrophilic bioactive compounds in water extract of Polygonum multiflorum using pressurized liquid extraction and short-end injection micellar electrokinetic chromatography. Chem. Cent. J. 2013, 7:45.
- Qiao, C. F., & Zhao, J.*, et al. High-performance anion-exchange chromatography coupled with diode array detection for the determination of dencichine in Panax notoginseng and related species. J. Sep. Sci. 2013, 00: 1-6.
- Meng, L. Z., & Zhao, J.*, et al. Effects of polysaccharides from different species of Dendrobium (Shihu) on macrophage function. Molecules 2013,18: 5779-5791.
- Wang, C. Z., & Zhao, J., et al.Identification of potential anticancer compounds from Oplopanax horridus. Phytomedicine 2013,20: 999-1006.
- Meng, L. Z., & Zhao, J.* et al. Mycelia extracts of fungal strains isolated from Cordyceps sinensis differently enhance the function of RAW 264.7 macrophages. J. Ethnopharmacol. 2013, 148: 818-825.
- Chen, Y. W., & Zhao, J.*, et al. Quality evaluation of lentinan injection produced in China. J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 2013, 78-79: 176-182.
- Han, D. Q., & Zhao, J.*, et al. Quality evaluation of Polygonum multiflorum in China based on HPLC analysis of hydrophilic bioactive compounds and chemometrics. J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 2013, 72: 223-230.
- Peng, B., & Zhao, J.,* et al. Simultaneous determination of flavonoids, isochlorogenic acids and triterpenoids in Ilex hainanensis using high performance liquid chromatography coupled with diode array and evaporative light scattering detection. Molecules 2013, 18: 2934-2941.
- Li, H. Y., & Zhao, J.*, et al. Effect of extracts from Ilex hainanensis Merr. on human platelet aggregation in vitro. Chinese Journal of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology 2013, 20: 238-240.
- Qian, Z.M., & Zhao, J.*, et al. Analysis of global components in Ganoderma using liquid chromatography system with multiple columns and detectors. J. Sep. Sci. 2012, 35: 2725–2734.
- Zhou, B., & Zhao, J.*, et al. Simultaneous determination of five active compounds in chimonanthus nitens by double-development HPTLC and scanning densitometry. Chem. Cent. J. 2012, 6: 46.
- Chen, X. J., & Zhao, J., et al. Effect of ion adsorption on CEC separation of small molecules using hypercrosslinked porous polymer monolithic capillary columns. J. Sep. Sci. 2012, 35: 1502-1505.
- Calway, T., & Zhao, J. et al. Chemical and pharmacological studies of Oplopanax horridus, a North American botanical. J. Nat. Med. 2012, 66: 249-256.
- Lv, G. P., & Zhao, J.*, et al. Comparison of sterols and fatty acids in two species of Ganoderma. Chem. Cent. J. 2012, 6: 10.
- Chen, X. J., & Zhao J., et al. CE and CEC analysis of phytochemicals in herbal medicines. Electrophoresis.2012, 33: 168–179.
- Xie, J., & Zhao, J.*, et al. Comparison of polysaccharides from two species of Ganoderma. Molecules 2012, 17: 740-752.
- Yang, J., & Zhao, J.*, et al. Quality evaluation of different products derived from Ganoderma. J. Med. Plant Res. 2012, 6:1969-1974.
- Yi, Y., & Zhao, J., et al. Simultaneous quantification of major flavonoids in “Bawanghua”, the edible flower of Hylocereus undatus using pressurised liquid extraction and high performance liquid chromatography. Food Chem. 2012 35:528-53
- J. Zhao, et al. Recent development on chemical analysis of medicine food dual purpose plants commonly used in China. J. Chromatogr. A. 2011, 1218:7453-7475.
- Xu, J. & Zhao, J.*, et al. , et al. Comparison of polysaccharides from different Dendrobium using saccharide mapping. J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 2011, 15: 977-983.
- S. P. Li, & J. Zhao, et al. Strategies for quality control of Chinese medicines. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis. 2011, 55: 802-809.
- F.Q. Yang, & J. Zhao*, et al. CEC of phytochemical bioactive compounds. Electrophoresis. 2010, 31: 260-77.
- J. Guan, & J. Zhao*, et al. Comparison and characterization of polysaccharidesc from natural and cultured Cordyceps using saccharide mapping. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 2010, 399:3465-347
- J. Zhao, et al. Free radical scavenging activity and characterization of sesquiterpenoids in four species of Curcuma using TLC bioautography assay and GC-MS analysis. Molecules. 2010, 15: 7547-7557.
- W. H. Huang, & J. Zhao*, et al. Quantitative analysis of six polyynes and one polyene in Oplopanax horridus and Oplopanax elatus by pressurized liquid extraction and on-line SPE–HPLC. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Anaylsis. 2010, 53: 906-910.
- X.J. Chen, & J. Zhao*, et al. Simultaneous determination of five flavonoids in licorice using pressurized liquid extraction and capillary electrochromatography coupled with peak suppression diode array detection. Journal of Chromatography A. 2009, 1216: 7329-7335.
- R.Hu, & J. Zhao*, et al. Structural characterization and identification of C19 and C20-diterpenoid alkaloids in roots of Aconitum carmichaeli by rapid resolution liquid chromatography coupled with time-of-flight mass spectrometry. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry. 2009, 23: 1619-35.
- J. Zhao, et al. Determination of nine active components in Radix Hedysari and Radix Astragali using capillary HPLC with DAD and MS detection. Journal of Separation Science. 2008, 31: 255-261.
- J. Zhao, et al. Qualitative and quantitative determination of ten saponins, flavonoids and coumarins in two Glycyrrhiza species using HPLC coupled with DAD and MS. Asian Chemistry Letters. 2008, 12: 33-40.
- J. Zhao, et al. Quality evaluation of Ganoderma through simultaneous determination of nine triterpenes and sterols using pressurized liquid extraction and high performance liquid chromatography. Journal of Separation Science. 2006, 29: 2609-2615.
- J. Zhao, et al. Study on the importance of Market-oriented of chemical reference compounds for Chinese medicine. West China Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2006, 21: 125-127. (In Chinese)
- J. Zhao, et al. The strategies for development of industrialization on Chinese medicine chemical standards. Research & Information on Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2005, 12: 37-39. (In Chinese)
- L. Yu, & J. Zhao, et al. Macrophage biospecific extraction and high performance liquid chromatography for hypothesis of immunological active components in Cordyceps sinensis, Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis. 2007, 44: 439–443.
- L. Yu, & J. Zhao, et al. Quality evaluation of Cordyceps through simultaneous determination of eleven nucleosides and bases by RP-HPLC, Journal of Separation Science. 2006, 29: 953-958.
- S.P. Li, & J. Zhao, et al. Advanced development of chromatography in screening and identification of effective compounds in Chinese materia medica. Scientia Sinica Chimica. 2010, 40: 599-610 (In Chinese)
- L. Qiu,& J. Zhao, et al. The study on ‘Chinese medicine futures’. Research & Information on Traditional Chinese Medicine. 2005, 12: 34-26. (In Chinese)
May, 2011 Travel award for HPLC2011 in Hungary sponsored by CASSS
May, 2007 The 3rd prize of 8th “SHIMADZU” Cup National Excellent Paper Competition in Pharmaceutical Analysis
Sep., 2006 The 2nd prize of 2nd PGENERAL Cup National Excellent Paper Competition in Pharmaceutical Analysis
Nov., 2005 The 1st prize of the National Challenge Cup Competition for College Students.
May, 2005 The 3rd prize of National Chinese Materia Medica Cup Excellent Paper Competition
Sep., 2003 The national best ten students in TCM