- Journal Contributions
Dr. Lu has published more than 190 scientific papers in the SCI journals, such as Journal of Hematology & Oncology, Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Redox Biology, Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica B, etc. (Total Citations 8000+, h index=50, google scholar). Please click here for the full publications.
Representative publications in recent years (*Corresponding or co-corresponding author)
- Ye ZH, Yu WB, Huang MY, Chen J, Lu JJ*. Building on the backbone of CD47-based therapy in cancer: Combination strategies, mechanisms, and future perspectives. Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica B. 2023, In Press.
- Yu WB, Chen YC, Huang CY, Ye ZH, Shi W, Zhu H, Shi JJ, Chen J, Lu JJ*. CD47 blockade improves the therapeutic effect of osimertinib in non-small cell lung cancer. Frontiers of Medicine. 2022, In Press.
- Xu YL, Yuan LW, Jiang XM, Su MX, Huang MY, Chen YC, Zhang LL, Chen X, Zhu H, Lu JJ*. Glutathione peroxidase 8 expression on cancer cells and cancer-associated fibroblasts facilitates lung cancer metastasis. MedComm. 2022, 3(3): e152.
- Chen YC, HE XL, Qi L, Shi W, Yuan LW, Huang MY, Xu YL, Chen X, Gu L, Zhang LL, Lu JJ*. Myricetin inhibits interferon-γ-induced PD-L1 and IDO1 expression in lung cancer cells. Biochemical Pharmacology. 2022, 197: 114940.
- Su MX, Xu YL, Jiang XM, Huang MY, Zhang LL, Yuan LW, Xu XH, Zhu Q, Gao JL, Lu JH, Chen X, Huang MQ, Wang Y, Lu JJ*. c-MYC-mediated TRIB3/P62+ aggresomes accumulation triggers paraptosis upon the combination of everolimus and ginsenoside Rh2. Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica B. 2022, 12(3): 1240-53.
- Chen YC, Shi W, Shi JJ*, Lu JJ*. Progress of CD47 immune checkpoint blockade agents in anticancer therapy: a hematotoxic perspective. Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. 2022, 148(1): 1-14.
- Huang MY, Jiang XM, Wang BL, Sun Y, Lu JJ*. Combination therapy with PD-1/PD-L1 blockade in non-small cell lung cancer: strategies and mechanisms. Pharmacology & Therapeutics. 2021, 219: 107694.
- Ye ZH, Jiang XM, Huang MY, Xu YL, Chen YC, Yuan LW, Huang CY, Yu WB, Chen X, Lu JJ*. Regulation of CD47 expression by interferon-gamma in cancer cells. Translational Oncology. 2021, 14: 101162.
- Yuan LW, Jiang XM, Xu YL, Huang MY, Chen YC, Yu WB, Su MX, Ye ZH, Chen X, Wang Y, Lu JJ*. Licochalcone A inhibits interferon-gamma-induced programmed death-ligand 1 in lung cancer cells. Phytomedicine. 2021, 80: 153394.
- Yu WB, Ye ZH, Chen X, Shi JJ*, Lu JJ*. The development of small-molecule inhibitors targeting CD47. Drug Discovery Today, 2021, 26(2): 561-68.
- Jiang XM, Xu YL, Yuan LW, Zhang LL, Huang MY, Ye ZH, Su MX, Chen X, Zhu H, Ye R, Lu JJ*. TGFβ2-mediated epithelial-mesenchymal transition and NF-κB pathway activation contribute to osimertinib resistance. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica. 2021, 42: 451-9.
- Li T, Xu XH, Guo X, Yuan T, Tang ZH, Jiang XM, Xu YL, Zhang LL, Chen X, Zhu H, Shi JJ, Lu JJ*. Activation of Notch 3/c-MYC/CHOP axis regulates apoptosis and promotes sensitivity of lung cancer cells to mTOR inhibitor everolimus. Biochemical Pharmacology. 2020, 175: 113921.
- Zhang LL, Guo J, Jiang XM, Chen X, Wang Y, Li A, Lin LG*, Li H*, Lu JJ*. Identification of nagilactone E as a protein synthesis inhibitor with anticancer activity. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica. 2020, 41: 698-705.
- Zhang LL, Huang MY, Yang Y, Huang MQ, Shi JJ, Zou L*, Lu JJ*. Bioactive platycodins from Platycodonis Radix: phytochemistry, pharmacological activities, toxicology and pharmacokinetics.Food Chemistry. 2020, 327: 127029.
- Huang MY, Jiang XM*, Xu YL, Yuan LW, Chen YC, Cui G, Huang RY, Liu B, Wang Y, Chen X, Lu JJ*. Platycodin D triggers the extracellular release of programed death Ligand-1 in lung cancer cells. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2019, 131: 110537.
- Zhang LL, Jiang XM, Huang MY, Feng ZL, Chen X, Wang Y, Li H, Li A, Lin LG*, Lu JJ*. Nagilactone E suppresses TGF-β1-induced epithelial–mesenchymal transition, migration and invasion in non-small cell lung cancer cells. Phytomedicine. 2019, 52: 32-9.
- Cao WX, Li T, Tang ZH, Zhang LL, Wang ZY, Guo X, Su MX, Chen X, Lu JJ*. MLKL mediates apoptosis via a mutual regulation with PERK/eIF2α pathway in response to reactive oxygen species generation. Apoptosis. 2018, 23(9-10): 521-31.
- Li T, Jiang HL, Tong YG, Lu JJ*. Targeting the Hsp90-Cdc37-client protein interaction to disrupt Hsp90 chaperone machinery. Journal of Hematology & Oncology. 2018, 11: 59.
- Tang ZH, Cao WX, Guo X, Dai XY, Lu JH, Chen X, Zhu H, Lu JJ*. Identification of a novel autophagic inhibitor cepharanthine to enhance the anti-cancer property of dacomitinib in non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer Letters. 2018, 412: 1-9.
- Tang ZH, Lu JJ*. Osimertinib resistance in non-small cell lung cancer: mechanisms and therapeutic strategies. Cancer Letters. 2018, 420: 242-6.
- Essay Writing in Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Science. People’s Medical Publishing House Co. LTD. ISBN: 978-7-117-29706-6. January (In Chinese only)
- Pharmacology in Chinese medicines (3rd Edition). Shanghai Scientific & Technical Publishers. ISBN: 978-7-5478-4239-3/R·1738. January 2019. (In Chinese only)
- Advances of Chinese medicines for cancer therapy. People’s Medical Publishing House Co. LTD. ISBN: 978-7-117-16227-2/R·16228. October, 2012. (In Chinese only)
- CNPHARS Annual Young Pharmacologists Award (2016)
- Member of 2nd Prize of Natural Science: Macao Science and Technology Awards (2014)
- Member of 2nd Prize of Natural Science: Macao Science and Technology Awards (2012)
Editorial / Youth Editorial Board Member
- Translational Oncology (SCI)
- Current Molecular Pharmacology (SCI)
- Anti-Cancer Agents in Medicinal Chemistry (SCI)
- Chinese Medicines (SCI)
- Chinese Journal of Natural Medicines (SCI)
- Molecular Medicine Reports (SCI)
- World Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Clinical Complementary Medicine and Pharmacology
- Pharmacological Research – Modern Chinese Medicine
- Journal of Jiangsu University (Medicine Edition)
Peer Reviewer (Project)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation
- Academic Degree & Graduate Education Evaluation of MOE
- China Adolescents Science & Technology Innovation Contest
Peer Reviewer (Journal)
As a reviewer for 100+ scientific journals. Dr. Lu won the honors of outstanding reviewer in multiple journals, such as Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, Chinese Journal of Natural Medicines, European Journal of Pharmacology, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Phytomedicine, etc.