The Intellectual Property Forum GBA 2022 is a two-day event with IP experts invited to help us learn about copyright, trade marks, and patent protection. This is a great opportunity for faculty members, researchers, students, industries, start-ups, and entrepreneurs to update their IP knowledge. The Forum is founded by the Knowledge Transfer Office and the University Library, Hong Kong Baptist University; Faculty of Law, The University of Hong Kong, and Research Services and Knowledge Transfer Office, University of Macau, and co-organized by the Intellectual Property Department of the Government of the HKSAR.
- What is Hong Kong New Patent System?
- How do trade marks protect brands in Metaverse?
- What copyright issues do art tech creators need to pay special attention to?
- What measures can art tech creators take to enhance the protection of their own copyright?
- Explore patent & copyright law in China, seizing opportunities in GBA
Date & Time:
26th May 2022 (Thu), 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
27th May 2022 (Fri), 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
Language: English (with simultaneous interpretations services available in Putonghua)